- We believe the Bible, as contained in the Old and New Testaments, is the inspired and infallible Word of God, being given by the Holy Spirit of God to holy men of old. It is, therefore, the only and final authority in all matters of faith and practice.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His works of miracles, in His vicarious and redeeming death, in His cleansing blood shed on Calvary, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of God the Father and in His personal and visible return in power and glory.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord and Giver of life, who proceeds from the Father and the Son; who by means of the Word of God, is the Author of the new birth, the Comforter, and the Sanctifier; and He indwells the believer.
- We believe that humans were created in the image of God, that they fell into sin, and thereby incurred not only physical death, but spiritual death which is separation from God; that all human beings, in consequence of the Fall, are born with sinful nature.
- We believe in the necessity of the new birth by the Holy Spirit in order that people may have peace with God, and this new birth cannot be received by being born into a Christian home or by association with believers. Rather, it is attained by putting one’s entire confidence in the atoning work of Christ on the cross, and in the power of His resurrection.
- We believe in the resurrection of the body, both of the just and the unjust, the eternal blessedness of the redeemed in Christ, and the eternal punishment of those who have rejected the offer of Salvation.
- We believe that the commission of Christ to be witnesses of His life, death and resurrection and eternal life through His name is the task of every born-again Christian.